Blue Amber is a rare natural stone that originates from fossilised trees in Sumatra, Indonesia. Its colour varies depending on the type and angle of light shining on it due to its natural fluorescence.
When natural sunlight is shining on the stone it can appear a beautiful blue or violet colour. It pairs very well with Whitby Jet this way because it enables the light to shine through it so that the variety of colours shown by the amber can be clearly seen.
- Whitby Jet and Blue Amber Pendant
- Includes 18" .925 sterling silver chain
- Presented in black leatherette gift box
- Material - .925 sterling silver, best quality Whitby Jet, and Indonesian Blue Amber
- Approximate Stone size - Width (widest part) 9mm, Length 45mm
- Approximate Pendant size (including bail) - Width (widest part) 9mm, Length 58mm